Day 75: Balance is the word today. Trying to keep the balance in playing (my blogging, photo’s, walking etc) and keeping up with household chores/organisation. I like to play first thing in the morning, so coming home to work on chores doesn’t seem as tedious. I read this great article at the www.Happiness-project.com blog by Gretchen Rubin about “Nine things you can do every day — even when you can’t do anything else”.
1. Make your bed.
2. Wear sunscreen.
3. Wear your seat belt.
4. Jump up and down a few times.
5. Pick up one object that’s in the wrong place and put it away.
6. Go for a ten-minute walk outside.
7. Eat a fruit or vegetable.
8. Put your keys away in the same place.
9. Touch everyone in your house with affection.
Bonus: 10. Go to sleep as soon as you’re sleepy, if you possibly can.
So I have achieved something today, eaten fruit and vegetables, put my keys in the same place, worn my seatbelt (always) and put sunscreen on…..phew. (Extra – taken a photo for my blog)